IB Environmental Systems & Societies: Oxford IB Diploma Program
Developed with the IB for the 2008 syllabus, this comprehensive text builds critical thought and international-mindedness exactly in line with the IB syllabus at SL and HL. Written by an IB examiner, it is packed with current and controversial case studies to shape globally aware learners.
· The most comprehensive and accurate match to IB specifications
· Packed with exercises that enable self-assessment and drive analytical thought, building active inquiry
· Activities develop lateral and creative thinking and build independent analysis
· Includes in-depth assessment support and exam questions, directly from the IB to optimize assessment potential
· Provides a wealth of illustrations, diagrams, maps and charts to help explain difficult concepts
· Seamlessly linked to the learner profile, with support for the extended essay and CAS
· Truly aligned with the IB philosophy, challenging learners with fresh and topical TOK
· Case studies from around the globe to help students with international mindedness
· Links to websites and other sources with cross curricular material
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
Specifications of IB Environmental Systems & Societies: Oxford IB Diploma Program
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Number Of Pages||376|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: