IB French B: Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Program
Developed with the IB to accurately match the 2011 syllabus, this comprehensive text tangibly builds fluency and strengthens assessment potential. Oral activities in every chapter build confident speaking skills, and a dedicated unit on literature stretches learners beyond functional language-learning, ensuring exceptional achievement.
· Fully comprehensive and written specifically for the 2011 Language B syllabus, including all the options
· Authentic and current French texts resonate with learners and drive discussion, strengthening critical thought
· The best integration of the IB philosophy, with creative TOK activities developing outward-looking learners
· Thoroughly holistic approach, driving the most complex levels of language acquisition
· Packed with assessment support direct from the IB, with exam-style questions giving unrivalled insight into IB assessment
· Supported by a focused Skills and Practice book to hone skills directly relevant to IB assessment and optimizing achievement
· Written by experienced French B teachers and workshop leaders
About the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
Specifications of IB French B: Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Program
|Author||Christine Trumper, John Israel|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Number Of Pages||376|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: