IB Physics Course Book: 2014 Edition: Oxford IB Diploma Program
The only diploma program physics resource developed with the IB to accurately match the new 2014 syllabus for both SL and HL. This revised edition gives you unrivalled support for the new concept-based approach to learning: the Nature of science. Understanding, applications and skills are integrated in every topic, alongside TOK links and real-world connections to truly drive independent inquiry. Assessment support straight from the IB includes practice questions and worked examples in each topic, alongside support for the Internal Assessment and Extended Essay. Truly aligned with the IB philosophy, this course book gives unparalleled insight and support at every stage.
· Accurately cover the new syllabus - the most comprehensive match, with support directly from the IB on the core, AHL and all the options
· Fully integrate the new concept-based approach, holistically addressing understanding, applications, skills and the Nature of science
· Tangibly build assessment potential with assessment support straight from the IB
· Develop confidence - data-based questions and focused practice support exceptional achievement
· Written by co-authors of the new syllabus and leading IB workshop leaders
· Supported by a fully comprehensive and updated BStudy Guide and Oxford Kerboodle Online Resources
· Also available as a fully online Course Book
About the Series:
IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
Specifications of IB Physics Course Book: 2014 Edition: Oxford IB Diploma Program
|Author||Michael Bowen-Jones, David Homer|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Number Of Pages||728|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: