Lightweight, powerful, and perfect for reading and staying in touch, iPads are fun and practical for today's seniors, as long as you know how to use all the bells and whistles. That's where this helpful guide comes in. Written in the friendly For Dummies style and sporting senior-friendly larger type and full-color illustrations, this book can help you get the most out of your iPad or iPad 2, even if you don't ordinarily use a computer.
This new edition includes pages of updated content, including the latest features in iOS 5 and iCloud. You'll first learn to set up your iPad, get familiar with the touchscreen interface, and explore accessibility features. Then you'll learn to browse the Internet with mobile Safari, use maps, set up and manage your e-mail, buy and read e-books, download and play music and movies, work with photos, make FaceTime video calls, and discover how to extend the iPad's capability even more with apps.
- Covers the iPad and iPad 2
- Includes senior-friendly larger fonts and full-color illustrations
- Explains how to use the iPad in the clear, friendly, easy-to-follow language that has defined the Dummies series for two decades
- Covers using maps and the calendar, video chatting with FaceTime, browsing the web, using your iPad for e-mail and Facebook, buying apps and games, reading iBooks, playing music, watching videos, viewing photos, user security and safety, and more
- New edition is updated with new content on iOS 5 and iCloud features, including iMessage, Newsstand, Reminders, Reader and Reading List tools, and more
The iPad combines the best of your favorite gadgets into one amazing deviceâ€”whatever you want your iPad to do, the fun starts with iPad 2 For Seniors For Dummies.
Author : Nancy C. Muir
ISBN : 1118176782
Language : English
No of Pages : 400
Edition : 3
Publication Date : 12/13/2011
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 9.1x7.4x0.9
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: