The Bible is filled with intensely practical writingsâ€”none more so than Jamesâ€™ letter to the Jewish Christians scattered throughout the Mediterranean countries. Bestselling authors Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz show that like Proverbs in the Old Testament, the New Testament book of James is bursting with noâ€“nonsense help for believers wanting to grow in their everyday lives, including...
- perceiving Godâ€™s will, even in difficult situations
- maintaining a proper perspective on wealth and poverty
- demonstrating true wisdom in speech and actions
- living in a secular society as a spiritual person
- practicing confession and receiving prayers for healing
Readers will find easyâ€“toâ€“read explanations of each passage, helpful chapter summaries, and penetrating questions to stimulate individual study or group discussion.
About This Series: This userâ€“friendly series combines commentary and practical applications for individuals or for a lively small group or Bible study.
Author : Bruce Bickel
ISBN : 0736922946
Language : English
No of Pages : 157
Publication Date : 3/1/2008
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 7.9x5.2x0.6
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: