The definitive corneal surgery reference!
From its valuable review of the general anatomy of the cornea to its highly visual, hands-on guidance to the field's latest developments and surgical procedures, Lamellar Corneal Surgery is the most authoritative and comprehensive guide to the topic available.
In 10 state-of-the-art sections and 63 chapters, Lamellar Corneal Surgery:
- Offers detailed coverage of both anterior and posterior types of lamellar corneal surgical techniques and instruments
- Illuminates techniques and key concepts in every chapter, with more than 1000 full-color clinical and intraoperative photographs and other illustrations throughout
- Explains the terminology and abbreviations used within the subfield of lamellar corneal surgery
- Includes a valuable section devoted to pediatric corneal surgery
- Covers rarer issues such as burn trauma
- Includes a DVD featuring 11 surgical video clips
Author : Thomas John
ISBN : 0071601929
Language : English
No of Pages : 720
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 12/25/2008
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 11x8.6x1.4
Book weight : 0.05
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: