Completely updated in a new edition, this book utilizes widely accepted models of leadership, and recognizes time-related changes that have occurred in health care delivery and how nursing is practiced. With a heavyÂ emphasis on the workplace, itÂ covers legal and ethical issues, as well as improving human relationship skills.Â Additional topics include:
- The new health care system,
- Leadership theory, the interactive processes of leadership, and ethics
- An overview of organization and management
- Managers' responsibilities
- An introduction to the management of resources.
This is an esential resource for any staff nurse!
Author : Mary Ellen Grohar-Murray
ISBN : 0135138671
Language : English
No of Pages : 360
Edition : 4
Publication Date : 3/21/2010
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 9x7x0.5
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: