Current Research and Real World Application.
Updated in its second edition, Life Span Development: A Topical Approach Â maintains the student friendliness that has been the hallmark of Feldmanâ€™s development texts. Rich in examples, it illustrates the applications that can be derived from the research and theory of lifespan developmentalists. The text takes a modular approach providing both readers and instructors with maximum flexibility.
MyPsychLab is an integral part of the Feldman program. Key learning applications include, MyPsychLab video series, MyVirtualLife, and MyVirtualChild.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning â€” MyPsychLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Improve Critical Thinking Â â€” â€œReview and Applyâ€Â sections consist of short recaps of the chaptersâ€™ main points, followed by questions designed to provoke critical thinking.Â
- Engage Students Â â€” At the beginning of each chapter are Chapter Opening Prologues, a short vignette, describing an individual or situation that is relevant to the basic developmental issues being addressed in the chapter.Â
- Explore Research â€” â€œFrom Research to Practiceâ€ boxes describe current developmental research or research issues applied to everyday problems.
- Support Instructors Â â€” All supplements were developed around the textbookâ€™s carefully constructed learning objectives.Â Â
This Book a la Carte Edition is an unbound, three-hole punched, loose-leaf version of the textbook and provides students the opportunity to personalized their book by incorporating their own notes and taking the portion of the book they need to class â€“ all at a fraction of the bound book price.Â
Author : Robert S. Feldman Ph.D.
ISBN : 0205951163
Language : English
No of Pages : 592
Edition : 2
Publication Date : 3/15/2013
Format/Binding : Loose Leaf
Book dimensions : 9.83x7.44x0.81
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: