Linear Circuit Analysis: Time Domain, Phasor, And Laplace Transform Approaches (The Oxford Series In Electrical And Computer Engineering)
ISBN : 9780195136661
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
Linear Circuit Analysis: Time Domain, Phasor, and Laplace Transform Approaches (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
Designed for an introductory electric circuits course, the second edition of Linear Circuit Analysis provides authoritative and in-depth yet highly accessible coverage of traditional linear circuit analysis topics--both concepts and computation.
This second edition represents an exhaustive revision, featuring:
· Complete integration and extensive use of MATLAB® in solving problems and examples
· Frequent use of SPICE, especially with op amp circuits
· Twenty percent more examples and numerous additional illustrations
· Approximately three times as many exercises immediately following the examples
· More than 1000 end-of-chapter problems (approximately 25% more than the first edition, categorized and graded from the simpler to the more complex; this edition includes many new basic problems)
· Excellent pedagogical elements including case studies, motivational real-world illustrations, and key terms and concepts
A CD in each book! The CD contains:
· Complete Solutions for Students to 10% of the Homework Exercises. These solutions have been solved step-by-step by the authors and are installed on the disk in an Adobe Acrobat® file.
· Additional MATLAB® Problems. Designed to challenge students and extend their understanding of software tools, these complex MATLAB problems are contained on the CD in an Adobe Acrobat file. Solutions are available at www.decarlolin.org under "MATLAB Solutions."
· Laboratory Manual. A 214-page laboratory manual is resident on the in-text CD in Adobe Acrobat. It includes course objectives, course requirements, laboratory safety instructions, fifteen experiments, and nine useful appendices.
· A FREE Copy of the Multisim® 2001 Textbook Edition (SPICE Simulator). This powerful simulation software contains a fully functional version of Multisim® 2001 and includes a 1500 component database, 6 virtual instruments, 6 analyses, the Simplified Version Interface, and Save and Print capabilities. It creates and saves new circuits and will read and simulate any circuit created in the Multisim® 2001 Education or Student Editions.
An extensive instructor's package--available free to adopters--includes:
· Solutions Manual CD to Accompany Linear Circuit Analysis (0-19-514218-7) with complete detailed solutions to all the end-of-chapter problems. For more information, call your Oxford sales representative at 1-800-280-0280.
· Microsoft PowerPoint® Overheads to Accompany Linear Circuit Analysis (0-19-514724-3) includes over 350 figures and captions from the book, enlarged and enhanced for classroom presentation. Contact your Oxford sales representative at 1-800-280-0280 to order this CD-ROM and hundreds of additional PowerPoint overheads from other Oxford texts.
· A website, www.decarlolin.org, with additional instructor resources, web links, enhancement materials, and errata.
To extend the introduction to selected topics or provide additional practice we recommend the following additional items:
Allan's Circuits Problems by Allan Kraus (0-19-514248-9) includes over 400 circuit analysis problems with complete solutions.
SPICE, Second Edition by Gordon Roberts and Adel Sedra (0-19-510842-6) features over 100 examples and numerous exercises for computer-aided analysis of microelectronic circuits.
Getting Started with MATLAB® by Rudra Pratap (0-19-512947-4) provides a quick introduction to using this powerful software.
Getting Started with MATLAB® (Version 6) by Rudra Pratap (0-19-515014-7)
Specifications of Linear Circuit Analysis: Time Domain, Phasor, and Laplace Transform Approaches (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
|Author||Raymond A. DeCarlo, Pen-Min Lin|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Number Of Pages||1024|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: