Listen Up: How To Improve Relationships, Reduce Stress, And Be More Productive By Using The Power Of Listening
ISBN : 9780312242657
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
Listen Up: How to Improve Relationships, Reduce Stress, and Be More Productive by Using the Power of Listening
People-oriented listeners quickly notice other people's moods and feelings. Action-oriented listeners help others focus on what's important. Content-oriented listeners are good at looking at all sides of an issue. Time-oriented listeners give cues to others when time is being wasted. There are hundreds of books on how to express ourselves clearly, but most of us haven't learned how to listen. This groundbreaking, practical book explains: * Why the listener, not the speaker, controls the conversation
* The four basic listener styles - People-, Action-, Content-, and Time-Oriented listeners
* Why people tune out and how to hold their attention
* How men and women listen differently, and how to bridge the gap
* How to listen effectively to kids, teens, and the elderly
* How to improve relationships and increase productivity by changing the way you listen
Filled with anecdotes, simple and useful tips, and important research findings, Listen Up will help every reader communicate better at home, on the job, and in every social situation.
Specifications of Listen Up: How to Improve Relationships, Reduce Stress, and Be More Productive by Using the Power of Listening
|Author||Larry Barker, Kittie Watson|
|Publisher||St. Martin's Press|
|Number Of Pages||288|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: