Maingot's Abdominal Operations, 12th Edition (zinner, Maingot's Abdominal Operations)
ISBN : 007163388X
International Shipping: Add $20.
THE DEFINITIVE ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO ABDOMINAL OPERATIONS FOR GENERAL, COLORECTAL, AND GASTROINTESTINAL SURGEONS--NOW IN FULL COLOR!
A Doody's Core Title for 2015.
With each edition, Maingot's Abdominal Operations has built a legacy of expertise,currency, and clinical rigor acclaimed by surgical trainees and practicing surgeons. Presented in full-color for the first time, the 63 streamlined chapters of the twelfth edition offer a concise, yet complete, survey of the diagnosis and management of benign and malignant digestive diseases. This authoritative resource has everything you need to understand congenital, acquired, and neoplastic disorders--and optimize surgical outcomes for any type of abdominal procedure.
- Contemporary focus on operative procedures, and new concepts in the diagnosis and management of abdominal disease
- Convenient organ/procedure presentation provides a seamless review of surgical protocols, as well as pre- and postoperative strategies and techniques
- Thirteen new "Perspective" chapters feature expert commentary and alternative viewpoints on the most clinically relevant topics
- Added chapters on gastrointestinal bleeding, abdominal trauma, and abdominal vascular emergencies--along with minimally invasive surgery chapters woven throughout the text--present current, ready-to-use insights designedto enhance surgical care and recovery
- More than 1,250 illustrations (most in full color)
Author : Michael Zinner
ISBN : 007163388X
Language : English
No of Pages : 1328
Edition : 12
Publication Date : 12/3/2012
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 10.9x8.9x2
Book weight : 0.06
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: