A student-centered and practical approach to learning
This book provides timely, practical, and high-interest information about marriages, families, and intimate relationships, in an engaging format that is easy to use and learn from.
Marriages, Families, & Intimate Relationships: A Practical Introduction discusses fundamental concepts and insights from across the social sciences. It also attempts to engage students with high- interest, useful information and to answer the questions that matter greatly to them.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experienceâ€”for you and your students. Hereâ€™s how:
- Personalize Learning â€” MySocLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- I mprove Critical Thinking â€” Questions and self-assessment help students think critically about content, engage in class discussions, and make connections to their personal lives.
- Engage Students â€” Student-focused features and a visually appealing design keep students interested.
- Explore Theory â€” High-interest information combined with the most current research provides a sociological focus to the text.
- Support Instructors â€” MySocLab enables instructors to assess student progress and adapt course material to meet the specific needs of the class.
Note: MySocLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySocLab, please visit:
Author : Brian K. Williams
ISBN : 020587911X
Language : English
No of Pages : 688
Edition : 3
Publication Date : 7/23/2012
Format/Binding : Loose Leaf
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.5x0.8
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: