Get All the Practice Questions and Answers, Calculations, and Troubleshooting Tips You Need to Ace the major HVAC Licensing Exams!
HVAC technicians and students alike can turn to the HVAC Licensing Study Guide for everything they need to prepare for and pass the major HVAC licensing exams on the very first try! Designed to boost confidence, skills, and knowledge, this unique career-building resource contains over 800 practice questions and answers, essential calculations, and step-by-step troubleshooting tips for the job site.
Written by two of the most experienced and successful authors in the HVAC field, this on-target book presents a wealth of current information on heatingâ€¦boilersâ€¦ventilation ductworkâ€¦air conditioning systems and methodsâ€¦refrigerationâ€¦electrical systemsâ€¦control devicesâ€¦materials and equipment designâ€¦and codes and standards. Filled with over 200 detailed illustrations and handy â€œtip boxesâ€ on important code matters and exam questions, the HVAC Licensing Study Guide enables readers to:
- Develop skills with material most likely to appear on the NATE, ICE, RSES, and HVAC licensing exams
- Improve test-taking ability with over 800 exam-style multiple-choice and true/false questions and answers
- Learn about the latest refrigerant usage and regulations
- Keep up with the most recent codes and standards
- Acquire the confidence, skills, and knowledge needed to pass your licensing exam on the first try
This HVAC Study Guide Will Help You Master:â€¢ Heating (Boilers) â€¢ Ventilation (Ductwork) â€¢ Air Conditioning â€¢ Refrigeration â€¢ Electrical â€¢ Control Devices â€¢ and Much More!
Author : Rex Miller
ISBN : 0071486402
Language : English
No of Pages : 408
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 1/11/2007
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.5x1.1
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: