. Written with insight by two veterans of Nokia's design triumphs (co-author Christian Lindholm was featured in the August 2002 issue of Business 2.0 magazine)this one-of-a-kind reference vividly delivers:.
* The complete design process, from concept creation to product testing.
* The future of small interfaces.
* Usability engineering in practice in the mobile environment.
* The elements of a Nokia User Interface.
* First person accounts of the product development cycle.
. Learn the processes that helped Nokia develop the world's most desirable handheld
Author : Christian Lindholm
ISBN : 0071385142
Language : English
No of Pages : 301
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 6/19/2003
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 8.82x5.91x0.71
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: