New to this edition
- Includes updated information on the ever-changing landscape of school finance.
- Co-author Faith E. Crampton has joined the author team, applying the expertise she has acquired in public education, state government, national education and legislative organizations, and universities.
- Chapters now include a section titled â€œPoint - Counterpointâ€, offering opposing views on issues involving money and schools along with incisive questions to help guide classroom debates and/or individual analysis.
- Case studies throughout the text provide opportunities to apply the knowledge gained in each chapter.
- Also includes web sites and extensive recommended bibliography.
Author : Craig R Wood
ISBN : 1596670746
Language : English
No of Pages : 448
Edition : 4
Publication Date : 2/8/2008
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 10.2x7.3x1.3
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: