This pocket-sized reference is ideal for use in clinicals, in class, and at the bedside! A condensed version of the Nursing Diagnosis Handbook, 9th Edition, Mosby's Guide to Nursing Diagnosis uses a quick-access format to help students make nursing diagnoses and write care plans with confidence and ease. It includes the most recent NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses, suggested nursing diagnoses for over 1,300 client symptoms, and a guide to creating care plans including desired outcomes, interventions, and patient teaching.
- Unique! Provides care plans for every NANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis.
- Allows quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses with alphabetical thumb tabs.
- Includes pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, and home care interventions as necessary for plans of care, with home care and client/family teaching guidelines for each condition.
- A pocket size makes this book easy to carry and use in clinicals, in class, or at the bedside.
- Unique! Includes the new 2009-2011 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses including 21 new andÂ 9 revised diagnoses.
Author : Gail B. Ladwig MSN RN
ISBN : 0323071724
Language : English
No of Pages : 816
Edition : 3
Publication Date : 3/25/2010
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 7.5x4.3x1.1
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: