This comprehensive guidebook:
* Shows teachers how to get started by choosing an appropriate pathway based on their specific goals.
* Illustrates how to use each of these models for teaching and learning with "Snapshots" from actual classrooms.
* Provides a "Putting the Pathway into Action" section that includes organizers to help teachers design lesson plans for each pathway.
* Includes "Thought Questions" for group reflections and "Implementation Activities" for experimenting with ideas in the classroom.
* Supplies suggested resources, reproducible reference sheets, and the supporting materials needed to implement the activities presented in the book.
Author : Susan Baum
ISBN : 080774610X
Language : English
No of Pages : 160
Edition : Tch
Publication Date : 8/30/2005
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.7x8.3x0.4
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: