Would you like to know:
- how to live to be 100?
- what economists say about our decision-making?
- where appropriate technologies are changing people's lives?
New Password 4: A Reading and Vocabulary Text is the fourth book in the newly expanded Password series. It helps intermediate to high-intermediateÂ students develop reading skills and increase their active vocabulary through engaging readings about real people, places, events, and ideas. Students benefit from a systematic, corpus-informed approach to learning more than 300 high-frequency words, expressions, and collocations.
- Useful, high-frequency vocabulary selected through extensive corpus-based research
- Careful recycling of vocabulary in readings and exercises
- Activities that highlight collocations and word grammar
- Discussion and writing activities that reinforce learning
- Unit wrap-ups that help students review vocabulary and practice dictionary skills
- Vocabulary self-tests that help students assess their progress
The Student Book comes with an Audio CD-ROM containing the entire Student Book audio program in MP3 format.
There is also an edition of the Student Book without the Audio CD-ROM; click on the Resources link on the left side of this page.
The New Password series also includes:
- New Password 1
- New Password 2
- New Password 3
- New Password 5
Author : Linda Butler
ISBN : 0132463059
Language : English
No of Pages : 268
Edition : 2nd
Publication Date : 8/31/2009
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 9.9x7.9x0.5
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: