By targeting select response groups, online surveys are a great way to help your business, group, or organization get valuable feedback quickly. But with over 40 vendors and hundreds of options available, where do you start? This friendly book walks you step by step through the process of creating, launching, and getting results from an online survey.
You'll learn about the tools involved, what results to expect, how to build a compelling survey, tips for identifying the right audience, and how to analyze the results. Discover
- What a survey is and how to put one together
- Survey lingo and a sample survey to study
- How to develop questions and assemble them into an attractive, easy-to-use interface that encourages response
- Tips for identifying and contacting the respondents you want to hear from
- The steps involved in making a usable analysis of the results
- Pitfalls to avoid, things to check out before launching a survey, and best practices
With the book, you'll also receive three months of free service from a top survey vendor to get you started.
Author : Vivek Bhaskaran
ISBN : 047052796X
Language : English
No of Pages : 360
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 6/15/2010
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 9.06x7.4x0.63
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: