Operations Management is an ideal text for courses requiring an in-depth yet accessible guide to operations management. This edition has been fully updated to provide coverage of service and manufacturing industries that reflects the modern business environment. Cases cover a range of global brands, ensuring students can apply theory to the real world.
New to this edition:
- New chapters on CSR, Ethics and "Analyzing the Business"
- Increased coverage of performance measurement
- New coverage of six sigma and Taguchi
- New section on lean management and improving operations
- Increased coverage of MRP
- Chapters on time and productivity, maintenance and new technology removed
- The preface has been overhauled with a section dedicated to the differences between Operations Management and Essentials of Operations Management
- All the chapters have been re-worked to make the content broader and the coverage deeper
Author : Terry Hill
ISBN : 0230362907
Language : English
No of Pages : 800
Edition : Third Edition, New edition
Publication Date : 8/21/2012
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.94x8.5x1.26
Book weight : 0.04
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: