Perennials for Minnesota and WisconsinWith detailed accounts of 86 different perennials, along with information on 605 recommended varieties and cultivars perfect for Minnesota and Wisconsin gardens, this handy book takes the guesswork out of perennial gardening. The authors share their commonsense and practical advice to help you transform any patch of ground into a spectacular garden you can enjoy year after year:
* Flower and foliage colors
* Height and spread ranges
* Blooming periods
* How and when to start your plants
* Planting strategies
* Light, water and nutrient needs
* Choosing the best perennials for different growing conditions
* More than 500 color photographs.
Specifications of Perennials for Minnesota and Wisconsin
|Number Of Pages||352|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: