Reinforce your understanding of essential examination and assessment skills and with this lab manual companion to Carolyn Jarvis' Physical Examination and Health Assessment, 6th Edition. A wide variety of checklists, activities, and exercises challenge you to apply your knowledge and provide hands-on practice.
- A variety of review questions and study activities test your understanding of key points and procedures:
- Short answer
- Anatomy labeling exercises
- Regional write-up sheets familiarize you with physical examination forms and provide practice for recording narrative accounts of patient history and examination findings.
- Reading assignments help you review relevant textbook content with convenient chapter and page references.
- Clinical objectives for each chapter help you study more effectively.
- A comprehensive glossary provides fast, easy access to key terms and definitions from the textbook.
- New assessment tools and updated illustrations test your retention and understanding.
- Updated evidence-based practice guidelines throughout the manual reflect the most current research and assessment practices.
Author : Carolyn Jarvis
ISBN : 1437714455
Language : English
No of Pages : 320
Edition : 6th
Publication Date : 4/21/2011
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.6x8.4x0.7
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: