Physiology Of Behavior, Books A La Carte Plus New Mypsychlab With Etext -- Access Card Package (11th Edition)
ISBN : 0205240100
International Shipping: Add $20.
The most current, comprehensive, and teachable text for biological psychology
Thoughtfully organized, Physiology of Behavior provides a scholarly yet accessible portrait of the dynamic interaction between biology and behavior. Close collaboration between the author and a talented artist has resulted in beautiful, accurate, and pedagogically effective illustrations in every chapter. Â
No other author compares to Carlson when it comes to thoroughly updating research. This revision incorporates the latest discoveries in biological psychology, and includes over 400 new references. Integrated for the first time with the new MyPsychLab and the Virtual Brain, the 11th edition offers students an immersive and engaging multi-media experience.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experienceâ€“ for you and your students. Hereâ€™s how:
- Personalize Learning - The new MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking â€“ Section Summaries with Thought Questions help students test their understanding of the materials.
- Engage Students â€“ A close collaboration between the author and a talented artist has resulted in beautiful, accurate, and pedagogically effective illustrations in every chapter. Â
- Explore Research â€“ In light of the rapidly evolving field of biological psychology, over 400 new references are included in this edition.
- Support Instructors â€“ With resources such as Instructorâ€™s Manual, Test Bank, highly visual PowerPoint Slides, and for the first time ever, the new MyPsychLab and ClassPrep, instructors have everything they need to teach biological psychology.
This Books a la Carte Edition is an unbound, three-hole punched, loose-leaf version of the textbook and provides students the opportunity to personalize their book by incorporating their own notes and taking only the portion of the book they need to class - all at the fraction of the bound book price. It comes packaged with an access code to MyPsychLab, helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
Author : Neil R. Carlson
ISBN : 0205240100
Language : English
No of Pages : 748
Edition : 11
Publication Date : 1/22/2012
Format/Binding : Loose Leaf
Book dimensions : 10.9x8.3x1.1
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: