Play at the Center of the Curriculum (5th Edition)
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
• Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
• Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
• Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
• Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
• Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers. To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN:
Specifications of Play at the Center of the Curriculum (5th Edition)
|Author||Judith Van Hoorn, Patricia Monighan Nourot, Barbara Scales, Keith Rodriguez Alward|
|Number Of Pages||432|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: