The most learner-centered and assessment-driven text available.
Praised for a very engaging writing style, comprehensive coverage of key research, and strong pedagogical features, Ciccarelli and White focus on getting students to read theirÂ textbook. Using the most recent recommended APA undergraduate psychology learning outcomes,Â the authorsÂ establish clear learning objectives for students that are tied to these objectives. Student and instructors praise Ciccarelli and White's approach to teaching and learning in today's classroom.Â The thirteen-chapter table of contents covers the essentials that every introductory psychology student should know and fits easily into a one-semester course.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experienceâ€” for you and your students. Hereâ€™s how:
- Personalize Learning - The new MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking â€” Features such as Student Voice and Link icons help students understand the material easily. The Student Voice Questions create a dialogue between the reader and the text while the Link icons connect all the related fields of psychology to one another.
- Engage Students â€” The highly visual features such as chapter opening prologues, concept maps, and special feature essays are designed to capture student interest immediately.
- Explore Research â€” With updated references, readers will continue to read about the most current research. Special feature essays found within the narrative cover interesting topics related to the chapter material.
- Support Instructors â€” This program provides instructors with unbeatable resources, including state-of-the art Interactive PowerPoints embedded with videos, the NEW MyPsychLab Video Series, an easy to use Instructorâ€™s Manual, a class tested Test Bank with item analysis data, an online test generator (MyTest) and the new MyPsychLab. All of these materials are available to be packaged with the text upon request.
Note: MyPsychLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase the new MyPsychLab, please visit: www.mypsychlab.com or you can purchase a ValuePack of the text + the new MyPsychLab (at no additional cost): ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205249663 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205249664.
Author : Saundra K. Ciccarelli
ISBN : 0205256414
Language : English
No of Pages : 672
Edition : 2
Publication Date : 1/6/2012
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.8x1
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: