ALERT:Â Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that youÂ select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition,Â you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Understand the Changing Dynamics of the U.S. Population
The 13th edition of Schaefer's Racial and Ethnic Groups places current and ethnic relations in a socio-historical context to help readers understand the past and shape the future.
This best-selling Race & Ethnic Relations text is grounded in a socio-historical perspective with engaging stories and first person accounts. Race and Ethnic Groups helps students understand the changing dynamics of the U.S. population by examining our history, exploring our current situation, and discussing concerns for the future.
This text provides an accessible, comprehensive, and up-to-date introduction to the present issues that confront racial and ethnic groups in the U.S. and around the world. It incorporates the most current statistics and data in the marketplace including the most recent census.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning â€” The new MySocLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking â€” Robust end-of-chapter materials provide students with chapter summary and study materials that help them develop critical thinking skills.
- Engage Students â€” Every chapter contains first-hand commentaries that demonstrate the diversity of various groups.
- Explore Research â€” Research intertwined with information on current events and demographics provide a modern view of our society.
- Understand Diversity â€” Detailed coverage of multiple racial, ethnic, and other minority groups provide students with an extensive view of diverse relations.
- Support Instructors â€” Strong supplements package with author-reviewed activities and assessments in MySocLab.
Note: MySocLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySocLab, please visit: www.mysoclab.com or you can purchase a valuepack of the text + MySocLab (at no additional cost). ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205248152 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205248155
Author : Richard T. Schaefer
ISBN : 0205248152
Language : English
No of Pages : 480
Edition : 13
Publication Date : 12/7/2011
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 11.1x8.8x0.9
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: