Real Estate Principles
This leading textbook for the college introductory real estate principles course is a comprehensive, well written text known for its easy to understand and practical approach to the principles of real estate. Highlights include:
* Instructor Resources available online at www.dearbornRE.com, including a PowerPoint presentation.
* "Real Estate Today" advisory boxes analyze specific legal cases and controversial issues in the industry.
* A recurring case study is woven thoughout the book, highlighting the decision process in a typical real estate transaction.
* "Close Ups", "Legal Highlights" and "Case Studies" appear thoughout to provide "real world" applications of the concepts.
* Contains a student study guide CD ROM with interactive case studies.
Specifications of Real Estate Principles
|Author||Charles Floyd, Marcus T. Allen|
|Number Of Pages||450|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: