Recipes for Repair: A Lyme Disease CookbookA Bronze Medal Winner in the 2012 Living Now Book Awards and an Award-Winning Finalist in The 2012 USA Best Book Awards
This 288-page book features over 150 recipes (over 55 include full color photos) that are:
* developed by Gail Piazza, a professional food stylist and recipe developer whose clients include All-Clad, Emerilware, Krups, Dr. Weil products and Lenox Corporation
* free of cane sugar, refined and artificial ingredients
* made from all-natural, whole food ingredients
* labeled with icons for quick identification of the many meals appropriate for vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free and/or low-sugar diets
Not just a cookbook!
* Features a foreword by Dr. Singleton, author of The Lyme Disease Solution
* Explains Dr. Singleton's anti-inflammation diet, including how to incorporate it into your life
* Includes money-saving suggestions
* Provides practical preparation and equipment tips for cooks of any experience level
* Defines the beneficial characteristics of many foods
* An essential tool for anyone who enjoys preparing meals from whole foods free of processed ingredients!
With Recipes for Repair you'll enjoy delicious meals just like everyone else!
5-star Review Excerpts:
* "Overall, I feel healthier and better following this diet."
* "Is worth every penny!"
* "I really appreciate that the recipes are not labor intensive."
* "I would highly recommend this cookbook if you have Lyme disease or any type of inflammatory condition."
* "It's become my go-to cookbook for inspiration on healthier eating."
* "I bought [this book] to learn how to eat healthy and organic... so glad I did!"
Specifications of Recipes for Repair: A Lyme Disease Cookbook
|Author||Kenneth B. Singleton MD, Laura Piazza, Gail Piazza|
|Publisher||Peconic Publishing, LLC|
|Number Of Pages||288|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: