This 288-page book features over 150 recipes (over 55 include full color photos) that are:
* developed by Gail Piazza, a professional food stylist and recipe developer whose clients include All-Clad, Emerilware, Krups, Dr. Weil products and Lenox Corporation
* free of cane sugar, refined and artificial ingredients
* made from all-natural, whole food ingredients
* labeled with icons for quick identification of the many meals appropriate for vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free and/or low-sugar diets
Not just a cookbook!
* Features a foreword by Dr. Singleton, author of The Lyme Disease Solution
* Explains Dr. Singleton's anti-inflammation diet, including how to incorporate it into your life
* Includes money-saving suggestions
* Provides practical preparation and equipment tips for cooks of any experience level
* Defines the beneficial characteristics of many foods
* An essential tool for anyone who enjoys preparing meals from whole foods free of processed ingredients!
With Recipes for Repair you'll enjoy delicious meals just like everyone else!
5-star Review Excerpts:
* "Overall, I feel healthier and better following this diet."
* "Is worth every penny!"
* "I really appreciate that the recipes are not labor intensive."
* "I would highly recommend this cookbook if you have Lyme disease or any type of inflammatory condition."
* "It's become my go-to cookbook for inspiration on healthier eating."
* "I bought [this book] to learn how to eat healthy and organic... so glad I did!"
Author : Kenneth B. Singleton MD
ISBN : 0983097704
Language : English
No of Pages : 288
Edition : First
Publication Date : 12/1/2010
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 8.9x5.9x0.6
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: