In their legendary book, Reengineering the Corporation , Jim Champy and Michael Hammer introduced businesspeople to the enormous power of a revolutionary methodology called reengineering. Using reengineering, businesses around the world have systematically retooled their processes--achieving dramatic cost savings, greater customer satisfaction, and more value.
Now, Jim Champy and Dr. Harry Greenspun show how to apply the proven reengineering methodology in health care: throughout physician practices, hospitals, and even entire health systems. Youâ€™ll meet innovative and visionary leaders whoâ€™ve been successfully reengineering organizations across the entire delivery spectrum and learn powerful lessons for improving quality, reducing costs, and expanding access.
This book doesnâ€™t just demonstrate the immense potential of health care reengineering to revolutionize health care delivery: it offers a clear roadmap for realizing that potential in your own organization.
Deliver Better Care to More People, at Lower Cost
- How reengineering can lead to more efficient, safer delivery--and sharply reduced costs
- How to focus on prevention and wellness, as well as chronic disease and hospital care
- How to earn the trust, contributions, and passion of skeptical physicians and health care professionals
- How to harness technology to create more seamless, accessible, valued, and sustainable health care systems--and avoid technologyâ€™s pitfalls
- How Zeev Neuwirth transformed the Lenox Hill Hospital ER and the 700-doctor Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates practice
- How Tom Knight is revolutionizing patient safety at Methodist Hospital System, one of Americaâ€™s largest private, nonprofit medical complexes
- How to start today in your own organization!
Author : Jim Champy
ISBN : 0137052650
Language : English
No of Pages : 240
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 6/13/2010
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 8.8x5.7x1
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: