Thinking critically about research and data analysis
Beins and McCarthy present a seamless introduction to statistics and research methods, identifying different research areas and how one approaches them statistically.
The text is designed for a one- or two-semester combined course in Statistics and Research Methods/Experimental Psychology. It helps students develop critical thinking skills about research and data analysis they see in the news and to evaluate claims people make based on that research.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning â€” The new MySearchLab with eText delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Improve Critical Thinking â€” The entire text helps students develop critical thinking skills about research and data analysis they see in the news and to evaluate claims people make about research.
- Engage Students â€” â€œLivingâ€ research examples, as well as a Lab Manual and eText within MySearchLab capture student interest.
- Explore Research â€” In-text research examples and a lab manual included in MySearchLab help engage students in the research process.Â
- Support Instructors â€” MyTest, PowerPoints, and an instructorâ€™s manual offer additional support for instructors.
Note: MySearchLab with eText does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySearchLab with eText, please visit: www.mysearchlab.com or you can purchase a valuepack of the text + MySearchLab with eText (at no additional cost).
Author : Bernard C. Beins
ISBN : 020562409X
Language : English
No of Pages : 504
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 9/12/2011
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 10.1x8x0.6
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: