Routing Protocols And Concepts: Ccna Exploration Companion Guide (cisco Systems Networking Academy Program)
ISBN : 1587132729
International Shipping: Add $20.
Each new purchase of an Exploration Companion guide comes with an exclusive coupon code that can be used to Save 65% on these two additional study resources:
1.Â Â Â Â CCNA Portable Command Guide, 2nd Ed, eBook (www.ciscopress.com/title/0132965739)
2.Â Â Â Â Routing Protocols and Concepts Companion Guide eBook (www.ciscopress.com/title/0132877538)
Routing Protocols and Concepts, CCNA Exploration Companion Guide is the official supplemental textbook for the Routing Protocols and Concepts course in the Cisco Networking AcademyÂ® CCNAÂ® Exploration curriculum version 4. This course describes the architecture, components, and operation of routers, and explains the principles of routing and the primary routing protocols. The Companion Guide, written and edited by Networking Academy instructors, is designed as a portable desk reference to use anytime, anywhere. The bookâ€™s features reinforce the material in the course to help you focus on important concepts and organize your study time for exams.
New and improved features help you study and succeed in this course:
- Chapter objectivesâ€”Review core concepts by answering the focus questions listed at the beginning of each chapter.
- Key termsâ€”Refer to the updated lists of networking vocabulary introduced and turn to the highlighted terms in context in each chapter.
- Glossaryâ€”Consult the comprehensive glossary with more than 150 terms.
- Check Your Understanding questions and answer keyâ€”Evaluate your readiness with the updated end-of-chapter questions that match the style of questions you see on the online course quizzes. The answer key explains each answer.
- Challenge questions and activitiesâ€”Strive to ace more challenging review questions and activities designed to prepare you for the complex styles of questions you might see on the CCNA exam. The answer key explains each answer.Â
Rick Graziani has been a computer science and networking instructor at Cabrillo College since 1994.Â
Allan Johnson works full time developing curriculum for Cisco Networking Academy. Allan also is a part-time instructor at Del Mar College in Corpus Christi, Texas.
How Toâ€”Look for this icon to study the steps you need to learn to perform certain tasks.
Packet Tracer Activitiesâ€” Explore networking concepts in activities interspersed throughout some chapters using
Packet Tracer v4.1 developed by CiscoÂ®. The files for these activities are on the accompanying CD-ROM.
Also available for the Routing Protocols and Concepts Course:
Routing Protocols and Concepts
Labs and Study Guide
The CD-ROM provides many useful tools and information to support your education:
- Packet Tracer Activity exercise files v4.1
- A Guide to Using a Networkerâ€™s Journal booklet
- Taking Notes: a .txt file of the chapter objectives
- More IT Career Information
- Tips on Lifelong Learning in Networking
This book is part of the Cisco Networking Academy Series from Cisco PressÂ®. The products in this series support and complement the Cisco Networking Academy online curriculum.
Author : Rick Graziani
ISBN : 1587132729
Language : English
No of Pages : 606
Edition : 1st
Publication Date : 1/19/2012
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 9.45x8.03x1.34
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: