Much has changed since the publication of the highly successful Second Edition. In addition to updated coverage of hot-button issues such as funding, charter schools, high-stakes testing, teacher accountability, and multiculturalism, the Third Edition includes a new chapter on social networking, which shows you how to take maximum advantage of Facebook, Twitter, RSS feeds, and more.
By showcasing a large selection of real-life examples, this book also demonstrates how to prepare a successful school-community relations plan, read the pulse of your community, communicate effectively, and plan for and deal with crisis situations.
- Paying Attention to Public Opinion
- Establishing Everybody's Role
- Opening Up to Your Internal Publics
- Embracing Your External Publics
- Saying What You Mean: Meaning What You Say
- Evaluating Effectiveness and Building Confidence - The Future
Author : Douglas J. Fiore
ISBN : 1596671610
Language : English
No of Pages : 320
Edition : 3
Publication Date : 10/26/2010
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 10.1x7.2x0.5
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: