With step-by-step instructions for 53 procedures, this must-have text includes everything you need to learn the techniques you need for everyday practice. The text and Companion CD work together to cover sample collection and handling procedures with photographs, illustrations, and video and make procedures easy to understand.
- Complete descriptions of each procedure help you perform the skill with the level of competency required for the job.
- A consistent approach to all procedures with step-by-step instructions, principles, and photographs allows you to think logically and perform the skills well.
- Full-color design includes over 600 drawings and photographs to reinforce visual understanding of key concepts.
- Companion CD features narrated video, photos, and drawings for most procedures in the book to help you put techniques into practice.
- Expert author shares her years of expertise in education, veterinary medicine, and writing to provide a valuable learning tool.
Author : Susan Meric Taylor DVM Diplomate ACVIM
ISBN : 1416052887
Language : English
No of Pages : 240
Edition : Pap/Cdr
Publication Date : 12/9/2009
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.5x8.2x0.4
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: