Examining the role of mass media and information technology in contemporary society
This specially priced comprehensive introductory text emphasizes the increasing diversity and globalization of societies everywhere, and the special role of mass media and information technology in contemporary society.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning â€” MySocLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking â€” Encourages students to consider the role of technology and the mass media in society.
- Engage Students â€” Lively design and features throughout keep students interested in chapter content.
- Explore Theory â€” Utilizes the three-theory paradigm model.
- Understand Diversity â€” Comparative global coverage.
- Support Instructors - Written activities and assessment in MySocLab offer instructors supplemental materials to help their students succeed.
Note: MySocLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySocLab, please visit: www.mysoclab.com or you can purchase a ValuePack of the text + MySocLab (at no additional cost). ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205171486 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205171484
Author : William E. Thompson
ISBN : 0205181015
Language : English
No of Pages : 672
Edition : 7
Publication Date : 7/16/2011
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.7x8.5x1
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: