Sonography Principles And Instruments, 8e (diagnostic Ultrasound: Principles & Instruments (kremkau))
ISBN : 143770980X
International Shipping: Add $20.
The 8th edition of Kremkau's Sonography Principles and Instruments concisely and comprehensively covers the essential aspects of sonography physics and technology, presenting state-of-the-art content in a dynamic, highly visual format. Confidently prepare for the challenges of practice with a clear understanding of how diagnostic sonography works, including Doppler, artifacts, safety, quality assurance, the latest technology, and more.
- Essential coverage of physics and ultrasound helps you prepare for the ARDMS SPI exam.
- Straightforward explanations simplify complex content.
- Key Points highlight the most important information to help you study more efficiently.
- Learning features such as chapter outlines, learning objectives, bulleted chapter summaries, and a glossary of sonography physics terms make difficult concepts easier to review and understand.
- End-of-chapter exercises test your knowledge and understanding with a mix of true-or-false, fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, and mathematical questions.
- A mathematics appendix provides fast, efficient access to a List of Symbols, a Compilation of Equations, and a Mathematics Review.
- A full-color design depicts more than 200 high-quality ultrasound scans similar to what you'll encounter in the clinical setting.
- Updated scans from the most current equipment and updated content on 3D imaging, contrast, elastrography, and imaging artifacts provide all the information necessary to be consistent with current technology.
- Full-color photos of common instruments and control panels familiarize you with the devices you'll use in practice.
- Updated risk and safety statements help you ensure compliance with current national standards.
- New outline and presentation of materials reflect the 2009 ARDMS Sonography Principles and Instrumentation (SPI) examination.
Author : Frederick W. Kremkau PhD
ISBN : 143770980X
Language : English
No of Pages : 304
Edition : 8
Publication Date : 11/10/2010
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 11.1x8.6x0.7
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: