Starving the Monkeys: An Entrepreneurial Horror
This fictional narrative, set in our world today, presents a possible future for entrepreneurs, and picks up the pieces where Ayn Rand left off.
This book tackles issues such as:
- How to patch the few things that Ayn Rand got wrong.
- Why anger at the government or elected officials is woefully misplaced.
- What drives people to snap, and how to defuse each and every one of them.
- The sole flaw in the Constitution that led to its destruction.
- How THEY actually surround US, and why that doesn't matter at all.
The narrative gently leads the unsuspecting reader down a winding path of reasoned discussion and simple stories, gradually turning up the heat with each chapter. Until, at the end, the reader is drawn into a web of non-violence that borders on the insane. And yet, the conclusions are frighteningly compelling.
Some will find this book chilling. Others will laugh.
Some will weep for what could have been.
Specifications of Starving the Monkeys: An Entrepreneurial Horror
|Publisher||Starve Monkey Press|
|Number Of Pages||390|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: