Starving the Monkeys: Fight Back Smarter
New Expanded Edition!
Are you prepared for the greatest crisis in America's history? Not if you haven't read Starving The Monkeys.
You're being lied to. By everyone on both sides of the political aisle. Liberals tell us that Obama's socialism will bring a glorious new era. Conservatives tell us that it won't, but we just need to vote Republican to solve the problem. And they all claim to believe that the current system can be salvaged. Don't kid yourself. The system can't go on much longer. But by reading this book, you can be prepared. In it, you'll learn:
- Why voting shouldn't be your primary tool, and how voting for even reformed incumbents only makes things worse.
- How protest movements can become a dead-end without a plan for individual action.
- How and why the system seeks to destroy anyone who thinks for himself.
- Why you need much more preparation than gold and guns, or heading for the hills.
- How to carve out personal and financial independence without attracting attention, while you prepare for the coming crisis.
- How to be worthy of assistance during and after a collapse.
All this, and much, much more is in Starving The Monkeys. Some call it a 21st century version of Atlas Shrugged. Others find it chilling. But for those who are ready to face the greatest crisis in our history, Starving The Monkeys is a book full of promise and real hope.
About the Author
Tom Baugh is a former Marine, patented inventor, entrepreneur and professional irritant.
Specifications of Starving the Monkeys: Fight Back Smarter
|Publisher||Starve Monkey Press|
|Number Of Pages||430|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: