Statistical Methods, Second Edition
This broad text provides a complete overview of most standard statistical methods, including multiple regression, analysis of variance, experimental design, and sampling techniques. Assuming a background of only two years of high school algebra, this book teaches intelligent data analysis and covers the principles of good data collection.
* Provides a complete discussion of analysis of data including estimation, diagnostics, and remedial actions
* Examples contain graphical illustration for ease of interpretation
* Intended for use with almost any statistical software
* Examples are worked to a logical conclusion, including interpretation of results
* A complete Instructor's Manual is available to adopters
Specifications of Statistical Methods, Second Edition
|Author||Rudolf J. Freund, William J. Wilson|
|Number Of Pages||673|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: