Based on years of first-hand teaching experience, Wendy J. Steinberg has created Statistics Alive!, the most user-friendly statistics text for students in the social and behavioral sciences, now in its Second Edition. This textbook includes topics such as frequency distributions, hypothesis formation, and inferential statistics and bivariate regression. Effect size and power, often shortchanged in other textbooks, each get substantive treatment. Students are well prepared for a next course in statistics.
- Modular treatment allows students to master prescribed chunks of information.
- Strong pedagogy throughout includes learning objectives, key terms, and â€œCheck Yourself!â€ questions.
- Twice as many chapter exercises.
- Final module on multiple regression and the General Linear Model.
- SPSS point-and-click instructions and screen shots of the output for all in-text examples.
- Descriptive dispersion solutions shown using both N and n-1 denominators, to accommodate any instructorâ€™s preference.
- A more comprehensive Student Study Guide and Instructor Resource Guide.
Author : Wendy J. Steinberg
ISBN : 1412979501
Language : English
No of Pages : 632
Edition : Second Edition
Publication Date : 7/21/2010
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 11x8.6x0.9
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: