Attention medical transcription students and professionalsâ€”the best new resource for medical transcription education is here! Stedman's Medical Transcription Skill Builders: Creating Cardiology Reports delivers the tools needed to master the terminology, gain valuable transcription experience, and learn editing and proofreading skills, all of which are required to succeed in the challenging field of cardiology.
- Thorough coverage of the terminology encountered in cardiology transcription, complete with easy-to-understand definitions and descriptive illustrations. Topic areas include cardiac and vascular anatomy, cardiac conduction and rhythm, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, and more. Terms are cross-referenced with sample cardiology reports to reinforce the learning process by showing terms in context.
- Audio dictation files encompassing a variety of cardiology topics, many different dictators, and multiple accents and dictating styles, each intended to challenge and build transcription skills. Corresponding answer keys identify common errors and provide immediate remediation.
- Fifty proofreading and editing exercises to help build the quality assurance skills needed when working with hospitals and clinics. Answer keys contain targeted feedback and reference the appropriate source for grammar, style, and usage rules.
- Appendix sections covering slang terms commonly encountered in cardiology, useful Web sites, report and term indices, and additional grammar and style tools.
Plus, a FREE CD-ROM!
Each copy of Stedman's Medical Transcription Skill Builders: Creating Cardiology Reports contains a CD-ROM loaded with enhanced learning and practice features, including:
- Audio pronunciation glossary of cardiology terms
- Matching, fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice, figure labeling, and spelling bee exercises
- Crossword puzzles
- Audio dictation files
- Electronic answer keys
Both students and veterans alike will benefit from this extraordinary resource. Develop your skills and enhance your proficiency with Stedman's Medical Transcription Skill Builders: Creating Cardiology Reportsâ€”a key addition to your educational library.
Author : Stedman's
ISBN : 078175531X
Language : English
No of Pages : 450
Publication Date : 9/29/2006
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.7x8.3x0.9
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: