This must-have Study Guide will help you understand and apply material from every chapter of Adult Health Nursing, 6th Edition! Use this study guide together with the textbook to gain a solid understanding of the key principles, concepts, and skills you need to succeed in your nursing education and career, while also preparing for the NCLEX examination.
- Labeling, matching, completion, fill-in-the-blank, and multiple-choice review questions are specific to chapter objectives and include textbook page references.
- Critical thinking activities sum up important chapter concepts with realistic clinical scenarios.
- Performance Checklists correspond to skills in the textbook.
- More NCLEX exam-style review questions, including alternate-item formats, prepare you for class tests and the NCLEX exam.
- Additional critical thinking questions allow you to practice applying what you have learned.
Author : Barbara Lauritsen Christensen RN MS
ISBN : 032305739X
Language : English
No of Pages : 256
Edition : 6
Publication Date : 3/30/2010
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.7x8.4x0.7
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: