Reinforce your understanding of nursing concepts and skills, and apply that knowledge to nursing practice! Corresponding to the chapters in deWitâ€™s Fundamental Concepts and Skills for Nursing, 4th Edition, this study guide provides practice exercises, review questions, and application activities to help you gain a solid understanding of the principles and skills youâ€™ll need to succeed in your nursing classes and in your career.
- Steps to Better Communication sections in each chapter include a vocabulary building glossary, NCLEX exam-style completion exercises, grammar and pronunciation exercises, and cultural issues.
- Review Questions for the NCLEX-PN Examination include multiple-choice and alternate-format questions related to content in the textbook.
- Clinical Situations ask you to apply key concepts to nursing practice.
- Setting Priorities questions ask you to rank tasks in order of importance - prioritization is one of the most important skills in nursing.
- Application of the Nursing Process questions help you make the connection between the nursing process and real-world patient care.
- Text page references make it easy to locate answers in the textbook.
- To the Student instructions provide study hints to ESL and non-ESL students.
- Updated content reflects current issues in nursing, such as QSEN standards.
Author : Susan C. deWit MSN RN CNS PHN
ISBN : 1455708453
Language : English
No of Pages : 544
Edition : 4
Publication Date : 2/6/2013
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.4x1.2
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: