Master key concepts and apply them to your nursing practice! Corresponding to the chapters in Introduction to Maternity & Pediatric Nursing, 6th Edition, by Gloria Leifer, RN, MA, CNE, this study guide reinforces your understanding of essential concepts and skills. It offers the preparation you need to pass the NCLEXÂ® Examination and succeed in your nursing career.
- Learning activities
- Case studies with critical thinking questions
- Thinking Critically scenarios
- Applying Knowledge exercises
- Review questions
- Crossword puzzles
- Several Thinking Critically sections and case studies with critical thinking questions have been added.
- Alternate-item format questions are included in the review questions for the NCLEXÂ® Examination.
Author : Gloria Leifer MA RN CNE
ISBN : 1437709605
Language : English
No of Pages : 288
Edition : 6
Publication Date : 10/21/2010
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.6x0.8
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: