Your shopping cart is empty!
This updated workbook reinforces essential information through a wide range of exercises designed to prepare students for future success in the dental radiology field! Practical and student-friendly, this study guide helps students master the content presented in Radiology for the Dental Professional, 8th Edition, and apply their knowledge to the clinical setting. Chapters match those in the textbook, and include educational objectives, definitions, comprehension exercises, illustrations, and a wide range of study questions.
- NEW! 33% increase in the number of study questions.
- Each chapter in the study guide corresponds to a chapter in the textbook and reinforces essential information through the use of various exercises and test questions.
- The study guide encourages students to read and review the chapter before attempting to work through the related exercises.
- Educational objectives are outlined at the beginning of each chapter, identifying the essential material and concepts found in each chapter, and demonstrating how this material is applied in the clinical setting.
- Definitions are listed at the beginning of each chapter, helping students focus on and learn important terms and concepts.
- Comprehension exercises, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and multiple-choice questions in each chapter offer students a variety of ways to reinforce their knowledge of essential information.
- Labeling and identification exercises let students test their knowledge of dental radiology concepts.
- Illustrations found only in the workbook ask students to identify errors and anomalies found on radiographs.
- Perforated pages - these can be easily removed and placed in a notebook with lectures notes or submitted to the instructor.
Author : Herbert H. Frommer BA DDS FACD
ISBN : 032303070X
Language : English
No of Pages : 240
Edition : 8
Publication Date : 6/15/2005
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.8x8.4x0.4
Book weight : 0.01
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: