Taste of Home: Winning Recipes: 645 Recipes from National Cooking Contests
For the first time, in one comprehensive collection, Taste of Home brings you 645 ribbon-winning recipes?all easy to make with step-by-step instructions and everyday ingredients.
Thousands of recipes from great home cooks were submitted, sorted, screened, tested and judged in national cooking contests by the food editors and test kitchen professionals of the world?s #1 cooking magazine, Taste of Home. Enjoy the very best of these prize-winning recipes, all gathered into this comprehensive collection of Taste of Home Winning Recipes.
Peek inside and discover?
* 645 ribbon-winning recipes, all made with everyday ingredients and easy-to-follow step-by- step instructions
* Full-color, mouth-watering photo with every recipe
* 17 scrumptious chapters, including world-class appetizers, soups and entrées, plus top- rated breads, desserts, and sweet treats
* At-a-glance icons highlight the first-place winners in each chapter
* Handy tab dividers make it easy to find and flip to the chapter you want?an alphabetical index on each tab divider allows you to quickly preview each prize-winning recipe
* Practical reference section includes a food substitution chart, food equivalent chart, spice and herb information, and a food storage chart
Whatever the occasion?whatever the meal?with Taste of Home Winning Recipes in hand, you?ll have 645 top-honor recipes.
Specifications of Taste of Home: Winning Recipes: 645 Recipes from National Cooking Contests
|Number Of Pages||520|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: