NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version
An updated, streamlined EnhancedÂ Pearson e-Text based on the highly successful previous editions of Teaching and Learning with Technology, this resource presents student-friendly help for preparing the 21st century learner and for improving the teacherâ€™s role as educational technology leader and advocate. In it readers get a clear, current look at the range of educational technologies available for use in todayâ€™s classrooms, and the many ways teachers can use technology effectively to enhance learning. Chapter learning outcomes are aligned to NETS-T Standards; a unique explanation-demonstration-application approach introduces and demonstrates content and follows up with application activities; and a number of outstanding interactive features within the Pearson eText bring the concepts to life, among them Tech Tutors, Voices from the Classroom, Hands On Learning activities, Skills Builders, Foto Flips, flash reviews, interactive web links, and more. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, flash reviews, pop-up activities, and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPadÂ® and AndroidÂ® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7â€ or 10â€ tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133783030 / 9780133783032 Teaching and Learning with Technology, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:Â Â Â Â
- 0132824906 / 9780132824903 Teaching and Learning with Technology, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133814262 / 9780133814262 Teaching and Learning with Technology, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Author : Judy Lever-Duffy
ISBN : 0132824906
Language : English
No of Pages : 432
Edition : 5th Revised edition
Publication Date : 2/1/2013
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.4x8.3x0.4
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: