The American Journey: A History Of The United States, Volume 1, Books A La Carte Edition (7th Edition)
ISBN : 0205962467
International Shipping: Add $20.
Frames American history through personal and collective journeys
Offering a blend of political and social histories, The American Journey shows that our attempt to live up to our American ideals is an ongoing journeyâ€“one that has become increasingly more inclusive of different groups and ideas. With a goal of making American history accessible, the authors offer a strong, clear narrative and provide students with the tools they need to understand history.
MyHistoryLab is an integral part of the Goldfield program. Key learning applications include assessment, MyHistoryLab Video Series, and History Explorer.Â
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experienceâ€“for you and your students. Hereâ€™s how:
- Personalize Learning â€” MyHistoryLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Emphasize Outcomes â€” Learning Objective Questions at the beginning of each chapter and a chapter review and thematic timeline ending each chapter keep students focused on what they need to know.Â On MyHistoryLab, practice tests help students achieve these objectives by measuring progress and creating personalized study plans.
- Engage Students â€” A new pedagogically-driven design highlights a clear learning path through the material and offers a visually stunning learning experience in print or on a screen. With the Pearson eText, students can transition directly to MyHistoryLab resources such as primary source documents, videos, and mapping exercises.
- Improve Critical Thinking â€” Powerful learning applications in MyHistoryLabâ€“including Explorer mapping exercises, Closer Look analyses of sources and topics, and Writing Assessments tied to engaging videosâ€“promote critical thinking.Â Â Â
- Support Instructors â€” MyHistoryLab, Instructorâ€™s eText, MyHistoryLab Instructorâ€™s Guide, Class Preparation Tool, Instructorâ€™s Manual, MyTest, and PowerPoints are available.
Author : David Goldfield
ISBN : 0205962467
Language : English
No of Pages : 560
Edition : 7
Publication Date : 7/12/2013
Format/Binding : Loose Leaf
Book dimensions : 10.8x9.9x1
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: