The Change Agent's Guide to Radical Improvement is a comprehensive how-to book, packed with all of the information and tools necessary to make any improvement project a rousing success. Its unique methods integrate the best practices in organizational development, team building, voice of the customer, reengineering, problem solving, creativity, innovation, and project management.
The systematic change agent model introduced in this book will help you:
* Pick the right improvement projects to work on, by diagnosing the real issues effecting the organization.
* Organize the project so that it has the best chance to succeed, by uncovering the project's success criteria, securing management support, and building the right team.
* Select the best change process to improve customer satisfaction, reengineer a process, solve a problem or develop a plan.
* Generate innovative out of the box ideas that dramatically impact the bottom line.
* Navigate the politics of change; ensuring radical ideas become radical improvements.
Author : Ken Miller
ISBN : 0873895347
Language : English
No of Pages : 312
Publication Date : 1/1/2002
Format/Binding : Paperback
Book dimensions : 10.7x8.5x0.9
Book weight : 0.02
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: