The Dissection of Vertebrates: A Laboratory Manual
With illustrations on seven vertebrates - Lamprey, Shark, Perch, Mudpuppy, Frog, Cat, Pigeon - Dissection of Vertebrates is the first book of its kind to include high-quality, digitally rendered illustrations, and has recently won an Award of Excellence in Illustrated Medical Book from the Association of Medicial Illustrators.
Using a systemic approach for each vertebrate, this book covers several vertebrates commonly used in providing a transitional sequence in morphology. This beautifully illustrated, full-color primary dissection manual is ideal for use by students or practitioners working with vertebrate anatomy. Not only is this book ideal for students, but also for researchers in vertebrate and functional morphology and comparative anatomy. The result of this exceptional work offers the most comprehensive treatment than has ever before been available.
* Received the Award of Excellence in an Illustrated Medical Book from the Association of Medical Illustrators
* Expertly rendered award-winning illustrations accompany the detailed, clear dissection direction
* Organized by individual organism to facilitate classroom presentation
* Offers coverage of a wide range of vertebrates
* Full-color, strong pedagogical aids in a convenient lay-flat presentation
Specifications of The Dissection of Vertebrates: A Laboratory Manual
|Author||Gerardo De Iuliis, Gerald DeIuliis, Dino Pulera|
|Number Of Pages||304|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: