Your shopping cart is empty!
The Handbook of Language and Globalization brings together important new studies of language and discourse in the global era, consolidating a vibrant new field of sociolinguistic research.
- The first volume to assemble leading scholarship in this rapidly developing field
- Features new contributions from 36 internationally-known scholars,Â bringing together key research in the fieldÂ and establishing a benchmark for future research
- Comprehensive coverage is divided into four sections: global multilingualism, world languages and language systems; global discourse in key domains and genres; language, values and markets under globalization; and language, distance and identities
- Covers an impressive breadth of topics including tourism, language teaching, social networking, terrorism, and religion, among many othersÂ
- Winner of the British Association for Applied Linguistics book prize 2011
Author : Nikolas Coupland
ISBN : 1405175818
Language : English
No of Pages : 676
Edition : 1
Publication Date : 8/23/2010
Format/Binding : Hardcover
Book dimensions : 9.76x6.77x1.65
Book weight : 0.03
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: